After much review and discussion, the festival planning committee has made the difficult decision to cancel this year’s festival. Originally scheduled for 10/8/2020, the impact of the pandemic has left us with no other alternative, especially since it takes much time to plan such a large event and the infection numbers continue to be on the rise.
If you did purchase a sponsorship, you will be given the opportunity to apply it to next year’s festival or you can contact Rachel Chambers for a refund.
Should things change and current restrictions are lifted, we will explore options for an event with live music and lawn games, so keep 10/8 on your calendar. We will notify you on this page as well as email and social.
Thank you to everyone for your ongoing support.